Alternative Learning at Red Robin House
As well as 'Life Skills' sessions, some pupils can access their curriculum at Red Robin House. We use this space as part of our inclusive approach at Arbourthorne Community Primary school, ensureing all learners are given the very best opportunity to maximise their potential.
- providing a space in which kinesthetic learners can engage well
- enabling pupils to feel more emotionally regulated, supporting greater retention
- offering practice in practical 'real-life' problem solving and critical thinking
- increassing pupils independence and confidence in smaller groups outside the classroom setting
- helping pupils develop their social skills, improving their ability to work as part of a team, stay safe and follow routines