Children should wear:
- black or grey trousers or skirt
- a white shirt, this can include a polo shirt
- a grey jumper or cardigan
- a school tie (one will be given to your child when they start school and additional ties can be purchased from the school office)
- gingham dresses and grey shorts can be worn in warmer weather
- black shoes
What to wear for PE:
- black shorts and white t shirt for indoors PE
- black shorts/jogging bottoms and jumper for outdoor PE
- trainers or pumps
- no football shirts
- no earrings
We have a small stock of uniform available to purchase from school. Please speak to the office team.
Most supermarkets have uniform in stock all year round.