We believe it is important for children to wear a uniform and feel part of their school team. All items are available from supermarkets (no logos needed) with the exception of the tie which is offered free when children start and for any replacement we charge £2.50. We aim to keep our uniform available at the lowest price possible and and we keep a small stock of most sizes of shirts, cardigans and jumpers in the office which we sell at cost price.
Please let the office team know if you need help with uniform. It should not be a barrier to your child attending school. We are always happy to help you and particularly as your child will be growing fast- it can be hard to keep up! We have a large stock of quality used uniform for redistribution. This is available to take from tables on community fridge days or please ask the office/ pastoral team and they will organise a uniform for your child. Please donate items back to school if they are still in good condition but your child has grown out of them. We can always find a home for these items! This includes shoes and trainers.
Children should wear:
- plain black or grey trousers or skirt
- black, grey or white tights or socks
- a white shirt- long or short sleeved, this could be a white polo shirt
- a grey or black jumper or cardigan
- a school tie (one will be given to your child when they start school and additional ties can be purchased from the school office for £2.50. These are printed with the school logo)
- gingham dresses and grey or black shorts can be worn in warmer weather
- black shoes/ black trainers/ dark shoes. No heels please.
What to wear for PE:
- black shorts and white t shirt for indoor PE
- black shorts/jogging bottoms and jumper for outdoor PE
- trainers or pumps
- no football shirts
- no earrings
We have a small stock of uniform available to purchase from school. Please speak to the office team.
Most supermarkets have uniform in stock all year round.